- Fundraise for climate projects investments and carbon credit sales
- Drive sales initiatives to achieve revenue targets.
- Develop and implement sales plans, campaigns, and strategies to support revenue growth in collaboration with partners.
- Lead the financial forecasting, budgeting & planning processes.
- Develop risk management strategies to ensure financial stability.
- Negotiate financial terms, agreements, and contracts with partners to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Monitor performance against established KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proven experience in financial leadership roles, preferably with a focus on joint ventures, partnerships, or collaborations; Strong preference if candidate has experience in delivering 5M USD + Project Financing transactions.
- Fundraising experience, including managing due diligence and transaction documentation processes
- Strong understanding of financial analysis, modeling, and forecasting techniques, ability to make data-driven decisions.