- Support the finance manager and provide cost-effective and efficient cash out-flow, payables of the company.
- Support finance manager in overall finance and accounting function and preparation of book closing/financials of the company and monthly investor reports.
- Timely, accurate, clear, and complete financial information is provided through budget and financial reporting, management information systems, and procedure development.
- Ensure timely record of transactions of all company Locations.
- Coordinate and manage relationships externally with clients, banks, service providers (auditors, 3p vendors), tax agencies, landlords, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) with a concentration in Finance / Accounting.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in job-related.
- Good communications skills and fluency in English.
- Prior exposure to accounting software will be a PLUS (eg. Xero).
- Detail-oriented with sharp analytical skills.
- Values autonomy and can deliver high-quality work under minimal supervision.
- Good attitude and aptitude for a continuous learning environment.